Check My Availability
Thank you for considering me as a possible speaker for your church, conference, or event. Please fill out the form below to receive more information about my availability.
Introduction of Bobby Conway.
If you need some help introducing me below is a quick, sample introduction with some bullet points you can use as you welcome me on stage. Feel free to use none or all of it. It's here if you need it.
5. Bobby has earned several theological degrees.
- After graduating from Bible College in Conway, Arkansas he went on to earn his Masters of Theology degree from Dallas Theological Seminary.
- He has Doctorate of Ministry degree in apologetics from Southern Evangelical Seminary in Charlotte, NC.
- And he is currently a PhD candidate in the Philosophy of Religion department at the University of Birmingham in England. Considered one of the leading universities not only in the UK, but in the entire world.
6. Most importantly, Bobby is passionate about his family.
- Heather and Bobby have two kids: Dawson and Haley
- He makes his home just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina.
- He has been married to Heather for 17 years.
He is here (this morning/this afternoon/this evening) to speak to us on the topic of (message title). Please join me in welcoming Bobby Conway.
1. He is the founding lead pastor of Life Fellowship Church.
- A non-denominational church located in the suburbs of Charlotte, North Carolina.
2. Bobby is also the visionary founder of the YouTube sensation, The One Minute Apologist.
- Here he interviews the worlds leading Christian apologists.
- His videos cover a host of apologetic topics such as the problem of evil, the existence of God, Bible difficulties, and much more.
- The videos are designed to provide credible answers to curious questions.
3. Bobby and his wife Heather have the privilege of speaking on the national speaking team for Family Life’s Weekend to Remember marriage conference.
4. He is also the author of:
- Hell, Rob Bell, and What Happens When People Die.
- And the soon to be released, The Fifth Gospel.
I've put together some potential questions for interviews. Please click your desired button below to download and print the pdf document.